Bamboo Leaf Incense Burner SetNousaku
Founded in 1916, Nousaku is based in Takaoka, Japan, a city that has been famous for metal casting since the 17th century. Originally a manufacturer of Buddhist altar goods and traditional Japanese tea sets, Nousaku now makes beautiful home goods using techniques passed down through the generations. Every Nousaku product starts with the creation of a sand mold and then undergoes several finishing processes. Hand-finishing by experienced craftspeople accentuates the material beauty and details of each piece.
The Bamboo Leaf incense burner set is made from tin/brass and comes with a solid brass incense stand. Each piece is handmade, hand casted and hand finished by techniques passed down over 400 years. The tin/brass is uncolored and left in its original form so that the color will change and patina over time. Each set also comes with 20 sticks of Sandalwood incense from Shoyeido, the incense manufacturer from Kyoto. This incense holder is designed to be used with traditional Japanese incense sticks. Other incense sticks may not be fully supported.
- Materials: 100% Tin/Brass
- Plate Size: ½ x 4, 1 ¾ inches diameter
- Incense Keeper Size: 3 ½ inches height, x ¾ inches diameter
- 2 oz
- Each set also comes with 20 sticks of Sandalwood incense.
- Wipe off dirt with a soft cloth after use. Do not use metal cleaner or metallic sponge. Keep dry to avoid rusting.
- Made in Japan